List price: £27.00
About this book
Feeding Signals answers the four practical questions that every dairy farmer and worker in every dairy farm asks:
1. What should I feed and how much?
2. What is the best way to make sure every animal gets the right ration?
3. How do I check that every animal is eating what it should be eating?
4. How do I make adjustments and solve particular problems?
The authors of Feeding Signals are Jan Hulsen from Vetvice and Dries Aerden from LIBA. With a team of eight vets, Vetvice trains and advises dairy farmers and farm consultants. Dries Aerden is a farm economics consultant and nutritionist at LIBA, a Belgian consultancy operating in the Flemish and Dutch dairy sector.
Cow Signals® Concept and training
Feeding perfect rations is only possible when you understand feed analysis, the properties of the feed, the way a cow works and her milk production.
From mouth to rumens and intestines, Feeding Signals shows you the cow’s feed requirements and ensures her daily rations.
Feeding Signals has a portrait size of 20,5 x 26,5 cm, includes 80 pages, more than 300 photos and illustrations
Introduction: Behavioural needs and feeding behaviour
2) Storage, loading and feeding
3) Ration calculation
4) Measuring and managing via the cow
5) Measuring and managing as manager
6) Feeding-related cow problems
There are no reviews for this book - be the first to review it by using the form below.
Additional informationISBN13: 9789087401566
Delivery costs for this book
This books weighs: 440g
|Rest of World||£9.50|