Modern Animal Production
List price: £20.00
About this book
Modern Animal Production - turning challenges into opportunities!
Unites the relevant expertise of researchers from across the globe. Pertinent topics, such as feed efficiency evalution and maximising production from forage are discussed in conjunction with optimal calf rearing programmes to provide some of the tools required to turn industry challenges into opportunities. This book is aimed at nutritionists, veterinarians, consultants and animal producers, as well as animal and biological science researchers and students.
- U.S. Dairy challenge - what can we learn from them?
- Maximising Silage Power
- Feeding the dairy cow - how do you know your're getting value for money?
- Increasing lifetime performance of the cow starts with the heifer calf
- Transcriptomics based approaches to evaluating and understanding bovine health and nutritional status
- New evolutions in mineral nutrition for lactating dairy cows
There are no reviews for this book - be the first to review it by using the form below.
Additional informationISBN13: 9781899043194
Delivery costs for this book
This books weighs: 190g
|Rest of World||£9.50|