The 45th Pocketbook Edition sees a number of additions to the already information-packed Pocketbook.
Not only are the existing schedules updated taking account of price movements, but new this year includes:
- A detailed analysis of the interpretation of the reform of the common agricultural policy including greening and how it will affect the farming community.
- More detail is included in the machinery repairs and service plans, with more and clearer costings.
- Additional gross margins including camelids, meat rabbits and game shooting.
- New information as a result of reader-request include more detail on land drainage, something that is likely to become a topical subject in 2015. More information on precision farming has also been published.
- The book retains the highest level of rigour our readers have grown to expect from a book of such high repute.
The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook has been fully revised and updated for 2015, keeping it the most useful book of its type (and the cheapest by a long way!).
It includes over 300 pages of fully revised data, includes gross margins, overheads, rents, finance, all capital, grants, taxation and much more.
Publisher: The Pocketbook
Availability: Out of print
This book weighs: 371g
|Rest of World||£9.50|
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.