Advances in Equine Nutrition - IV
List price: £50.00
About this book
Ideal for students, researchers,nutritionists, veterinarians and all those involved in horses.
- Nutrient Requirements: Applying the Science
- Making Nutrient Composition Tables Relevant
- Forages: The Foundation for Equine Gastrointestinal Health
- Grazing Preferences of Horses for Different Cool-Season Grasses
- Carbohydrates in Forage: What is a Safe Grass?
- Assessing Energy Balance
- Beta-Carotene: An Essential Nutrient for Horses?
- Vitamin E: An Essential Nutrient for Horses?
- Equine Behavior: A Nutritional Link?
Nutrition and Management of the Performance Horse
- The Efficiency of Utilization of Digestible Energy During Submaximal Exercise
- Efficacy of an Herbal Feed Supplement in Reducing Exercise-Related Stress in Horses
- Update on Bone Disease: The Impact of Skeletal Disease on Athletic Performance
Nutrition and Management of the Broodmare
- The New NRC: Updated Requirements for Pregnancy and Growth
- Oral Water-Soluble Vitamin E Supplementation of the Mare in late Gestation, Its effects on Serum Vitamin E Levels in the Pre- and Postpartum Mare and the Neonate: A Preliminary Investigation
- Body Weight and Condition of Kentucky Thoroughbred Mares and Their Foals as Influenced by Month of Foaling, Season, and Gender
- The Effect of Dietary Calcium on Indicators of Bone Turnover in Broodmares
- Nutrition of the Dam Influences Growth and Development of the Foal
Nutrition and Management of the Growing Horse
- Nutrition of the Young Equine Athlete
- Development of the Equine Gastrointestinal Tract
- Skeletal Adaptation During Growth and Development: A Global Research Alliance
- Muscle Adaptation During Growth and Early Training
- The Balancing Act of Growing a Sound, Athletic Horse
- Body Weight, Wither Height and Growth Rates in Thoroughbreds Raised in America, England, Australia, New Zealand and India
- Size Matters at the Sale
- Thoroughbred Growth and Future Racing Performance
- Managing Growth to Produce a Sound, Athletic Horse
- Feeding the Atypical Horse
- Nutritional Management of Metabolic Disorders
- Pathology of Metabolic-Related Conditions
- Recent Research into Laminitis
- Colic Prevalence, Risk Factors and Prevention
- Colic Treatment and Post-Colic Nutrition
- Overview of Gastric and Colonic Ulcers
- Insulin Resistance—What Is It and How Do We Measure It?
- Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Food Allergy in the Horse—A Dermatologist's View
- Beyond the X-Ray: The Latest Methods to Detect and Predict Skeletal Damage
- Managing the Sick Foal to Product a Sound Athlete
- Rational Approaches to Equine Parasite Control
There are no reviews for this book - be the first to review it by using the form below.
Additional informationISBN13: 9781899043507
Delivery costs for this book
This books weighs: 655g
|Rest of World||£9.50|