Fats and Fatty Acids in Poultry Nutrition and Health
List price: £40.00
About this book
Addition of fats or oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids in poultry diets is a straightforward approach to enrich poultry products with polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Consequently, there has been a great interest in using different types of fats, oils or oil seeds as feed additives in poultry nutrition. The purpose of this book is to educate the readers on the role of dietary fats in poultry on: production aspects, health effects, growth and product quality. In addition, the role of poultry food products in meeting the human requirement of much needed functional nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids is discussed.
We have also included a chapter on appropriate techniques for lipid analysis. We have attempted to include as much up to date and relevant information on the roles of fats and fatty acids in poultry nutrition, health and product quality in this book. Our intended audience for this book is graduate and undergraduate students in animal and poultry sciences together with professionals in the poultry and allied industries.
- Fats and Fatty Acids in Egg Layers and Meat-Type Broiler Birds
- Fats and fatty acids in laying hens
- Fats and fatty acids in meat-type broiler birds
- Lipoproteins and Their Metabolism in Poultry
- Fats and Fatty Acids in Poultry Products and Quality Aspect
- Modifying Egg Lipids for Enhancing Human Health
- Modifying Meat Lipids for Human Health
- Oxidative Stability of Fatty Acids
- Fats and Fatty Acids in Poultry Health
- Fatty Acids in Immune Health
- Dietary Fat and Nutrigenomics for Poultry Production
- Dietary Fatty Acids and Male Fertility in Poultry
- Use of Fatty Acids to Control Enteric Pathogens in Poultry
- Fatty Acids Of Eggs Of Wild And Domesticated Birds And Their Roles In Embryonic Development
- Fats and Fatty Acids: Analytical Aspects
- Appropriate Extraction and Methylation Techniques for Lipid
There are no reviews for this book - be the first to review it by using the form below.
Additional informationISBN13: 9781899043378
Delivery costs for this book
This books weighs: 460g
|Rest of World||£9.50|