John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook 2015
Availability: Out of print
About this book
Not only are the existing schedules updated taking account of price movements, but new this year includes:
- A detailed analysis of the interpretation of the reform of the common agricultural policy including greening and how it will affect the farming community.
- More detail is included in the machinery repairs and service plans, with more and clearer costings.
- Additional gross margins including camelids, meat rabbits and game shooting.
- New information as a result of reader-request include more detail on land drainage, something that is likely to become a topical subject in 2015. More information on precision farming has also been published.
- The book retains the highest level of rigour our readers have grown to expect from a book of such high repute.
The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook has been fully revised and updated for 2015, keeping it the most useful book of its type (and the cheapest by a long way!).
It includes over 300 pages of fully revised data, includes gross margins, overheads, rents, finance, all capital, grants, taxation and much more.
There are no reviews for this book - be the first to review it by using the form below.
Additional informationISBN13: 9780957693913
Delivery costs for this book
This books weighs: 371g
|Rest of World||£9.50|